The Spiderwick Chronicles (2008)

RATING: 3.5/5
Overall I liked the movie. It was pleasing and kept me intrigued and entertained. Everything that a movie is supposed to do. Because of the movie I do want to read the books because I really think that the movie lacked so much information that I think reading the books will explain more.
I was disappointed that the movie never really explained the creatures and how they exists. We understand that you can see them if they want you to or with magic, but why are they there is a different question. Hopeful that will be answered in the book itself.
Mary Louise Parker for being top billed in this was boring. I think she only has one character and that is the character she is in everything she does. I saw her in her Weeds character except we were not talking about pot. But she was not in it that much, which made it better.

No Response to "The Spiderwick Chronicles (2008)"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme