Dolores Claiborne (1995)

RATING: 4/5
I really was surprised how much I liked this movie, it kept me interested even when I was dealing with disc rot from the laserdisc. I was not aware it was a Stephen King story, but I can see it within the movie even though it was not a horror. It had a sense of eeriness in the film and kept me intrigued as to how the plot was going to end and to see if she would be convicted. I am normally not a fan of movies that jump from past to present and from different parts of the plot, but they did it so there was a distinct progression from current to past events. Kathy Bates was awesome and they did very well as changing her from young to old throughout the movie. I would recommend this movie, but it does move along slowly... but steady.

No Response to "Dolores Claiborne (1995)"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme