Exit to Eden (1994)

RATING: 5/5
You can not go into this movie expecting it to have anything to do with the book, becuase it is so far from it... it is basically not based on the book. Personally I loved this movie and went to the theater like 10 times to see it. Must of the times I was alone with no one else in the theater. I think Rosie O made this movie soooooo much. Without her, it would have been a bit on the dull side. I really need to buy this movie, it would make me happy. It was because of this movie that I read the book to see the differences because I heard the Anne Rice did not like what they did to it. I can see why, but I don't think it would have translated well to film without the comedy sidekicks.

No Response to "Exit to Eden (1994)"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme