Una Aventura Llamada Menudo (1982)

RATING: 4/5
I think I am going to be the first and only one to review this movie ever on any tally website. First I need to admit something, I was and still am a Menudo fan since 1983. Menudo is on my ipod and I listen to them daily. Ok, now that is out of the way. This movie is good and bad on many levels. It is a traditional musical where people (Menudo members) break out in song on a given moment. Based on the movies that were coming out at the time and in there country this was excellent. Latin cinema did not get good until recently. It is cheesy and bad acting, but you know... you just gotta love Menudo for trying. And no Ricky Martin was not in this movie.

No Response to "Una Aventura Llamada Menudo (1982)"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme