Frozen (2010)

RATING 3/5
I know I (we) are are gonna get flamed for this, but I am not sure why this movie made so many Top 10 lists for 2010. Basically all this movie is about is waiting for them to die. We all knew it was inevitable that some or all will be gone by the time the movie was. Yes, there were some stressful tense scenes and you had to keep watching to find out HOW they and who got down if any.
My personal issue in with this movie was Shawn Ashmore. I vow to NEVER go on vacation with him cause he is like Jessica Fletcher with someone dying when she comes to dinner. With him, all his friends get stranded and picked off one by one (ie The Ruins). LOL. Okay, just kidding.
Over all, it wasn't bad but it did not make any Top Lists of ours.

No Response to "Frozen (2010)"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme