Showgirls (1995)

RATING: 3.5/5
After watching Saved By The Bell, I finally decided to watch Showgirls since it made it to netflix streaming. A favorite of men and (my girl Mandy), I thought that I might enjoy a little T&A on my day off and pretty much that was the whole entire movie. I don't think we went 10 minutes without one or the other. Although it won't make my top 10 or 100, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be because underneath the nakedness there was an actual decent story line and kudos to "Jessie" of Saved By The Bell fame for breaking the awesome Saturday morning teen idol mold. I am sure that they could have done a more tasteful way of filming this movie, but then it might not have been so cultish.

No Response to "Showgirls (1995)"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme