Alien Resurrection (1997)

RATING: 3.5/5
I hadn't seen Alien or Aliens in years, plus never saw Alien3, but we decided to watch Alien Resurrection instead of watching in order. This is the first time watching it for me, but was Elisabeth's favorite of Alien series. Without remembering about what happened and how they come to be, the storyline was still very followable. There was a few things that Elisabeth explained to me to help me along, but otherwise it was easy for a non-Alien fan to watch and to be enjoyed. It was action packed, not a lot of down time and it wasn't too long a movie to get bored with. Winona Ryder was super cute in the movie too.

1 Response to "Alien Resurrection (1997)"

Joseph Sheldahl said...

Wow, this is a pretty bad movie. I can't believe it's the favorite of any discerning Alien fan. I'm just... in shock.

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme