Speed (1994)

RATING: 4/5
Although the movie was non-stop go go go... I felt that it did not have the intensity of some of the movies like Die Hard due to the fact that Keanu Reeves lacks personality and his performance is soooo mono toned that I could not feel that he even cared enough for this people. Sandra Bullock gave a good performance though as well as some of the main characters on the bus. I was on the edge of my seat and was curious to see how it was going to play out and how they were gonna get off the bus. Dennis Hopper is an awesome crazy man and he portrayed it well here too. As a first time watch with everyone telling me it was this awesome thrill ride of a movie, I was a little let down because I just didn't feel that intense excitement. I blame Keanu for that.

No Response to "Speed (1994)"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme