Disclosure (1994)

RATING: 4/5
J's REVIEW: Originally, I couldn't have cared less to watch this movie but as if progressed, I was curious to find out how it would end up. Although the movie seemed straight forward, it didn't play out like I originally thought it would. Demi Moore was as bitchy as always, and Michael Douglas was again the helpless victim (or was he?)

E's REVIEW: Rewatched this movie since it first came out years ago. I don't think I ever realized just how dated this movie really was until today. It's not to say it is a bad thing, but it is definitely weird to watch movies where virtual reality was on the forefront of technology. But that is neither here nor there really.

This movie is all about how tables could be turned in sexual harassment cases and how hard it is for people to believe that a man could be sexually harassed by a woman. By today's standards, we now know anything is possible. Women are just as screwed up as men when it comes to power, but back then (I can't believe I just said that), most people wouldn't have ever thought it. Amazing what a few years will do. Still a decent movie though, and the social commentary still rings true today.

No Response to "Disclosure (1994)"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme