10 Things I Hate About You (1999)

RATING: 4/5
10 things I hate about this movie.

1. Andrew Keegan -Oh how I hate this boy in any movie he is in.
2. How we did not get to see Joseph Gordan Levitt without his shirt.
3. The dad being so moronic about his daughter going out on a date.
4. Was it really necessary for Julia Stiles' character to get drunk at the party, even though it showed how messed up you get...was it necessary?
5. Heath Ledger's long curly hair, he is so much prettier without it.
6. Is wasn't that funny, but was traditionally romantic.
7. The music wasn't that memorable.
8. Would have liked to have seen Julia Stiles' flash scene.
9. The VHS box cover does not tell me what year this movie was made.
10. It was only 97 minutes long.

No Response to "10 Things I Hate About You (1999)"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme