Charade (1963)

RATING: 4/5
In this 1963, who done it film, Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn star together a movie that keeps you guessing who did what and who has it, but they don't know what "it" is.
This movie was well written and kept you guessing the whole time. Not only was it a question of who is who, but the movie had many one-liners and scenes that were so absurd that I found myself laughing, especially the funeral scene. The acting was better than I expected it to be, as you know me and issues with classics. I truly believe that Cary Grant would have made a great Bond.
I also liked seeing Walter Matthau as a bad guy (spoiler alert)... This was a really good movie and definitely a recommendation!

No Response to "Charade (1963)"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme