The AFI Top 100 Movie List Project


http://www.afi.com/100years/movies10.aspx

The list...the best of what Hollywood has to offer from a long and historical line of movie making for 100+ years.

The plan...to watch every single movie from the list in order from 100-1.

I was contemplating upping some of my classic movie watching when an idea struck me. There are so many movies out there, wouldn't it be easier to go off of some kind of list? Make my life a little bit easier? Then I thought about the AFI Top 100 List. So why not watch everything on the list? Sure, I have seen probably more than half of them, but let's see if they truly stand the test of time as the greatest movies ever made.

This will be a project. We will have to watch approximately 14 movies a month off of the list which is really no big deal since we watch 40-70 movies a month as it is. Jenny said she wants to be involved as well, so this should be really interesting because she will end up having to watch some movies she really doesn't want to watch and me as well.

NOTE: After much research and perusing, I have decided not to do these in order since watching 3+ hour movies during the week is not my idea of fun, and I really want to watch these movies. We will be skipping around based on availability of movies as well. You wouldn't even believe how hard it is to find some of these movies.

No Response to "The AFI Top 100 Movie List Project"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme