Gattaca (1997)

Jenny - RATING: 4/5
Honestly, I thought that this would be a movie that would be just okay. I remember it coming out when I worked at Blockbuster Video, but since I was never and Uma Thurman fan I always skipped it. But Elisabeth said it was really good and she bought it on blu-ray, so I might as well give it a shot and I was really impressed with it. Impressive story, good characters, and interesting look into our future.


Elisabeth - RATING: 4/5
This has to be one my more favorite sci-fi/futuristic movies, and probably the one I find most realistic. I love the way it was filmed, the cinemaphotography is one I truly enjoy. Even after seeing this a few times, it still holds up well, and I will definitely look forward to another watch later to see how well it holds up.

No Response to "Gattaca (1997)"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme