The Roommate (2011)

RATING: 3/5
This was okay. I liked it better than Single White Female, of which this movie was almost exactly like, oddly enough. I liked the college setting, and Billy Zane was awesome.
But...my one biggest pet peeve...aside from which they should have a new rating for this kind of movie. We all know about the animal cruelty thing, but seriously...some kids are just not ready for the subject matter in this movie. I heard lots of ewws, and other not-so-fantastic commentary throughout the movie. Maybe they should have a 15 and over movie rating now, and enforce it like they do rated R. But that is just my opinion.

1 Response to "The Roommate (2011)"

Candice Frederick said...

interesting. single white female was kinda awesome. not really interested to see this rip-off though

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme