Daddy Long Legs (1955)

RATING: 3/5
Since doing the movie tally (Tallyteers), I have been more experimental in my movie watching that I am just about willing to watch anything. Elisabeth thought it would be nice to watch a few musicals for the month of March, but we are starting now with our first... One we both had not seen. While I thought that story and plot were fine and kept my attention, the musical and dance number I found to be irrelevant to the movie, though Elisabeth to be an actual part of the telling of the story. I don't see why Fred Astaire needed to dance in his office all by himself other than he's Fred Astaire and that's what he does. All in all, I found the movie to be decent but we could have lived without so much song and dance.

No Response to "Daddy Long Legs (1955)"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme