Case 39 (2009)

Jenny - RATING: 4/5

Sometimes a movie comes along that has everything a good thriller needs... A creepy kid, supernatural evil, a frightened blonde and non-believing cop... and the rest falls into place. This movie had it all for me. At first you think the parents are on crack but then the movie would have been over, this is when it all turns bad, but good... and the whole time you are saying WTF and how are they gonna stop this devil child. Thought it was pretty darn good film making in my book.

Elisabeth RATING: 3/5
I thought this movie was just okay. Predictable, but had enough of a story to make it interesting. This kid was way creepier than the kid in Orphan, which was cool. I hope she does well in the future, because I would like to see more of her. She was the highlight of the movie for me.

No Response to "Case 39 (2009)"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme