The Book of Eli (2010)

RATING: 3.5/5
I am really gonna stop saying this about movies, I don’t usually pay any attention to previews or read about movies before seeing them. If the box cover looks good or someone recommends it or if there is a person I like in it… I will watch it. So again… I did not know that this movie was about prior to going in to it, if I had I probably would have skipped it because any movie that seems to have a religious undertone, I skip. My personal preference, but yes I know… I miss so many good movies and would have missed this phenomenal movie.
This post apocalyptic drama/action held my interest after knowing that he was the only person carrying a bible and that they madman in town wanted it. The three man characters were truly believable… and Mila Kunis was super hot all dirtied up. So, hottie alert. The sound was truly amazing and we felt like we were there with them, the film direction was superb. Overall awesomeness is the consensus on this movie in my house.

No Response to "The Book of Eli (2010)"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme