Clash of the Titans (2010)

RATING: 3.5/5
Without seeing the original 80’s version, I did not know what to expect going into this movie except a lot of fighting. This Greek mythology flick was enjoyable up until the end of the movie where it seemed like there was so much build up to him beating Hades and his demons, where the final battle seemed to be a let down. I found the scorpions in the first fight much more enjoyable.
Watching this in full surround, I found that the audio on the blu-ray was not all that impressive either. The picture was awesome, the filming and art direction was fantabulous, but there was just this overall let down of the movie. Everyone tells me that it follows the original very close, just updated special effects and better acting. I will be the judge of that when I get the 80’s version on laserdisc one day.

No Response to "Clash of the Titans (2010)"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme