The Last Song (2010)

RATING: 3.5/5
Ok, so I know I will be getting grief for this review but wow… This movie was… Ugh. an hour too long. Yes, it was nice to have almost two hours of Miley Cyrus, but it does not make up for the fact that this is Nicholas Sparks doing what he does best… Depress us. It was slow, boring and not that great of a story. The directing was horrible, do we truly need to see the light glowing around Miley from the church window for us to know that she had a moment of clarity or does Shankman really think the Americans are that stupid?
As for Miley, I didn’t see much of a character reach for her. So she wasn’t wearing a wig, but there was not much depth for her to show us she has talent. The character was just blah. Nothing special to make Miley shine and I have to say… Miley don’t force the tears when your “dad” dies, it is okay… it hard to cry on command. LOL.
As for the infamous Liam… I did do my obligatory “I hate you Liam” looks for my girlfriend and my HM friends. He aint all that, his acting isn’t that good and the movie world would not be missing anything if he went back to Australia and retired. LOL.
As for the movie in general, it is okay… nothing to write home about.

No Response to "The Last Song (2010)"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme