The Oh in Ohio (2006)

RATING: 3.5/5
Not truly knowing what I was getting into, I watched The OH in Ohio purely based on the cast. I am a fan of Paul Rudd’s and with Parker Posey, how could I go wrong, right?
Truly, I didn’t. The movie had a interesting storyline about a woman who has never had an orgasm in her life and when she finally does, she becomes obsessed with the object of your orgasm (A vibrator… then Danny Devito). The laughs were plentiful, great script and well acted. I was surprised cause I was expecting a dud of a movie, but inside came out entertained for about 90mins or so. It was a very short movie (or felt like it).
I definitely recommend it for some lighthearted fun.

No Response to "The Oh in Ohio (2006)"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme