The Fog (1980)

RATING: 3/5
Finally watched the original The Fog tonight and my feelings are a bit mixed on it because I enjoyed the remake, which was basically about nothing and had no major story line, whereas the original truly did. There was a clear cut defining reason that the fog and crazies existed.
When I was little, in elementary school, I had seen the commercials and ads for the movie and we would run around in the fog on the baseball field and crash our friends when it was really thick and I was a bit scared of it. Glad I didn’t actually see the movie or I would have been afraid of it like I was laying in bed thinking Jason was underneath it with a machete. But as an adult, I found the story was good but it seemed to fall short at the end when it was just over. There was this build up and they seemed to just go away with out much bloodshed or force. It was like “poof”, you’re gone.

No Response to "The Fog (1980)"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme