Terminator Salvation (2009)

RATING: 3/5
I am torn on this of weather I liked it or not. I loved the first and second ones, plus I enjoyed The Sarah Connor Chronicles, but this movie was so fast and so long that I lost myself so many times and had no time to absorb that I saw. Now that could be a bad thing and a good thing for people, but for me… that was too much action and I never thought I would ever hear those words out of my mouth.
The story jumps ahead to 2018 with a new form of Terminators are around, again. Basically, it is the same… fighting the machines for power and we were left with the story being unfinished, again… and was left open for a new character to help John Connor fight. So, for me there was nothing special about it but the special effects were awesome, visually stimulating and sound was loud.

No Response to "Terminator Salvation (2009)"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme