AFI Top 100 #34 - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937)

Elisabeth RATING: 4/5

I have probably seen this movie a hundred times over the years. I know all the songs, I know all the words, and yet I can continue to watch it and like it. The blu-ray made everything so clear and the commentary is very enlightening with Walt's own words. A master of what animation could be, Disney was a genius in giving us a new form of feature film with this one, and I can see why it continues to be a classic. That...is a feat in and of itself.

Jenny - RATING: 3/5
For our first AFI Top 100, we watched Snow White, which might have been brilliant in its time but really its not Disney's best. There was a lot of movie that was a break through in animated film making and watching the blu-ray with Walt's commentary makes you realize how much truly went into making this film. For me, I thought the movie itself was very slow moving doesn't hold me or capture me but does have an awesome villain.

No Response to "AFI Top 100 #34 - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937)"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme