Almost Famous (2000)

Jenny - RATING: 5/5
This is one of my top 10 favorite movies, probably my top 5. I have reviewed this movie before but again to say that it is probably the movie the hit most home with me as I was "William Miller" in the late 80's and early 90's with the latin american pop music scene. I wanted to be a music writer and I made friends with the artists like he did. It was a part of my life that I hold dear and can totally relate. It is fabulous movie that never gets old.


Elisabeth - RATING: 4/5
I really like this movie. It shows a side of touring that most of us would have never seen. I like that it is sort of brutally honest about the goings on. I have only seen this movie once before and I liked it then. Fast forward to 5-6 years later, and it is still a great movie.

1 Response to "Almost Famous (2000)"

Candice Frederick said...

interesting...i could never really get ino this movie. although i love frances mcdormand, i wish she had more screen time in it. i thought kate hudson was terribly overrated. the story was okay, but not compelling enough to me

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme