Santa sangre (1989)

Jenny - RATING: 3/5
I don't know how to feel about this movie. I didn't hate it, but I didn't love; more like I was confused mostly until the end when it all seemed to come into light. I laughed, I cringed and I said "Huh?" a lot. I was really hoping to like it a lot based on the twitter recommendations, but it really didn't happen for me.


Elisabeth - RATING: 3/5
Norman Bates' mother had nothing on this guy's mom. Psycho mom at its best...oh my god was this movie crazy. None of it made any kind of sense until the last 30 minutes, then it all fell into place and you were like oh dayum...that is messed up. So my take...messed up movie and I am very glad we didn't turn it off when it just wasn't making any sense at all.

No Response to "Santa sangre (1989)"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme