Friday the 13th: Part 6: Jason Lives (1986)

RATING: 3/5
This movie was far more entertaining than the first five. With a big budget, a believable story, and better acting, Jason 6 was quite enjoyable. I was glad that the nudity and sex scenes were cut way down because I don't think you really need it anymore. Yeah, the 70's and early 80's were a little bit more free on that and made Friday The 13th what it was, but the series grew and I think it was wise to stay semi-free of that. Jason seemed almost zombie like in this chapter and it came full circle with him trapped underwater at Camp Crystal Lake again. Much better...

1 Response to "Friday the 13th: Part 6: Jason Lives (1986)"

Ben said...

I absolutely LOVE the posters you find. I want all of them.

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme