Bonnie and Clyde (1967) #42 of AFI Top 100

Elisabeth - RATING: 4/5

I have always liked this movie. Even after not seeing this after 15-20 years after the first time I have seen it, I still really like this movie. The acting was excellent and Faye Dunaway was so hot. Movies just aren't made like this anymore, and I kind of miss that sometimes after seeing a movie like this.

Jenny - RATING: 4/5
I agree with Elisabeth on this one, the acting was spot on. There was humor, drama, and history in this movie and these two actors really brought it to life. I do have to say Estelle Parsons still annoyed me outside of Roseanne (TV Show). I don't have anything bad to say about it except for Ms. Parsons. :p

No Response to "Bonnie and Clyde (1967) #42 of AFI Top 100"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme