Suspiria (1977)

Jenny - RATING: 3/5

For our first 70's night in March, we started with Suspiria cos so many people on twitter have talked about this movie and it has been in our queue for a while. Not that I didn't like the movie, but the plot really weak... What I loved about the movie was the colors, the way it was shot, the use of the music; all of which made the movie creepy in my opinion. I, personally, loved the fact that Miguel Bose was in the movie and me being a lover of Latin music and having Miguel Bose's music in my iPod, it was cool to see him in a movie like this. Overall, not bad...

Elisabeth - RATING: 4/5
70's night's first pick...awe.some. The colors were outstanding. The cinemaphotography was spectacular. The use of color and angles and everything was perfect. The movie was creepy without giving too much away, which is what good horror movies are all about. I loved this movie. Yeah, the acting was pretty horrible, but everything else made up for it. And the soundtrack...oh my god, the soundtrack. Without the soundtrack this movie would have sucked. I will never own this soundtrack because I will be forever creeped out by the lalalalalalala....yikes.

No Response to "Suspiria (1977)"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme