The Banger Sisters (2002)

RATING: 4.5/5 
Goldie Hawn and Susan Sarandon work very well together on The Banger Sisters as opposites. Goldie is the still rebellious free-spirit and Susan is the uptight conformed housewife who in their youth used to be groupies for rock bands in the 60's. Their chemistry works throughout the movie because they truly remind you of how you picture them in real life. Plus, it reminds me of my life in way. Me and my friends used to chase the celebrities in the 80's and 90's, I have moved on and my friends really haven't.
The daughters in the movie were really good, Erika Christensen and Eva Amari (Susan's real life daughter). I can't really complain about the movie much, except for the storyline between Goldie and her hitchhicker friend, but you can tell it was needed bring the two girls together. Over all, this is a good fun comedy without the slapstick.

No Response to "The Banger Sisters (2002)"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme