Wanted (2008)

RATING: 5/5 
I have to say that I was very excited to see this movie and had been for months since I saw the trailer. My expectations were very high, and I was not disappointed.
Everyone in the movie was great. There were plot twists, action, and nudity...full of testosterone. But the one thing that I loved about it was the humor that was infused throughout the entire movie. I have not seen a action movie done this well in a very long time.
I absolutely would not change a thing. The direction was amazing, and I love that they used some lesser known Chicago landmarks. It gives me hope for other directors and location scouts to do the same thing for other cities.
I will be watching this one again...when it comes out. I do think they deserve some of my money for this one.

No Response to "Wanted (2008)"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme