Lilo & Stitch (2003)

RATING: 4/5 
I fought this movie for a long time and even thought that Stitch was an overrated Disney character that is more about hype than quality. Boy was I wrong. All hail Stitch and the characters in this Lilo & Stitch.
We borrowed this movie from Laura and finally watched it last night. I have to say I have not laughed that hard in a long time from a comedy, let alone an animated movie. At times I wanted to cry too because the story was very well written and you really felt the sadness this characters felt about the loss of family and finding happiness.
The character of Lilo is just like watching a little kid being a little kid. The dialog was well written for her and like I said, you really feel her. Disney did an excellent job with this movie and it is good see a real feel good movie that has great Disney charm.

No Response to "Lilo & Stitch (2003)"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme