National Treasure 2 : Book of Secrets (2007)

RATING: 3.5/5 
I decided to review this one first because I saw it on the list first. National Treasure 2 plain and simple was not as good as the first. It is like geocaching, different treasure, different location, same action... It was fun to watch and it wasn't boring enough to give it a low rating. With this version, I couldn't tell what was historical fact and what was just made up since I am not a history buff.
And just when you think the movies is going to end like 2-3 times, they keep it going on and on. It seemed a bit long. My recommendation would be watch it if you liked National Treasure. If you are on the line about it, they skip the sequel.

No Response to "National Treasure 2 : Book of Secrets (2007)"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme