Spider-Man 3 (2007)

RATING: 2.5/5 
On our weekend of movie watching, we rented 4 movies: Dan In Real Life, The Brave One, Cloverfield and... damn I forgot the other movie. What was that other movie we rented. Racking my brain to figure out what other movie we watch, I came up empty handed. So, I asked Elisabeth and she did exactly what I did and came up with... NOTHING!
After a short period of time being annoyed that we could not remember what movie we watched, we finally figured it out. SPIDERMAN 3. This sums up the whole concept of the review. It was not memorable enough to remember I watched it. Much of the time, I spent asking myself why are there soooo many story lines in one movie. I got lost focusing of Spidy going bad, the sand man coming, the spawn taking over Eric Foreman from That 70's Show, MJ and her neediness and the spat between Peter and his best friend.
I know I have seen all the Spiderman movies now, but again don't ask me about the first or the second. They were just as memorable. So, the plus side of the movie is that is stays in line with the other two... FORGETABLE!

No Response to "Spider-Man 3 (2007)"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme