Dan in Real Life (2007)



RATING: 3/5 
On our list of movies this weekend was Dan In Really Life. I had been wanting to see this for a couple weeks now and I moviefest began with this one.

Over all I was on the fence with this movie. I had higher hopes for it after seeing Evan Almighty and Little Miss Sunshine. Previews of the movie made we want to see it, but most of the funny was in the previews. I felt the movie had a lot of down time and it did not have that feel good vibe to it that you get from a movie.
Steve Carell played his part perfectly and could ask for better acting for this movie. Diane Wiest, the mother, was charming in the movie. My raspberry goes out to the middle daughter whose story line borderlined on annoying.

Would I recommend the movie to my family and friends? YES. I was entertained by the movie and really wanted to know how it ended.

No Response to "Dan in Real Life (2007)"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme