Mulholland Drive (2001)

RATING: 2.5/5
I got the movie, things are creepy, I am not sure how they are going to bring it all togehter but understanding the plot... No wait... I AM CONFUSED!
Start to piece it all together... No wait... STILL CONFUSED!

Elisabeth explains the end... I AM STILL CONFUSED!

I don't see what Elisabeth explained. I sorta do, but not really. It seems the movie tries to explain but for average Joe, it leaves you not really getting the concept of the movie. Was I entertained is always the key factor. YES, but in a weird creepy way but that is normal for a David Lynch movie I was told. People just don't act normal. And then all of the sudden BAM! The two girls are getting it on and that always makes lesbians happy and entertained.
The next day I am still a bit confused because I really don't think they explained it well enough for me to go WHOA, that was a twist.

No Response to "Mulholland Drive (2001)"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme