The Other Boleyn Girl (2008)

RATING: 4/5 
My history lesson started with Elizabeth and Elizabeth 2, so with finishing those I knew I wanted to continue with "Other Boleyn Girl" especially since it had my girl Natalie Portman in it. I like historical films if they have people I know. I don't want some made up characters back in the old days that I can not reference back. So, this made the Boleyn Girl interesting to me.
The costumes and sets were fabulous and I really did believe I could be watching them as they truly were. I was able to follow the story and the chemistry between the characters was believable. It kept me engaged the whole movie and did not even fall asleep as I usually do at a movie theater and that says a lot of me.
It has been a while since I have seen it, but now that it is out on dvd, I would like to get it Blu-Ray preferred. Definitely a keeper for the collection.

No Response to "The Other Boleyn Girl (2008)"

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme